Design Work

Cuttin' and Stampin' ChallengesFounding member of the design team.  January 2013 - present. 

A Scrapper's and Stamper's Delight, Boise - My cards and scrapbook pages were displayed as samples in their retail store. Taught classes on Copic marker coloring techniques and conducted in-store demonstrations. Store closed in June 2012.

Creative Cuts and More - Design team member. February 2008 - October 2009.

The Belli Challenge - Guest Designer September 2009.

Creative Chaos  - My greeting cards are displayed as samples for this commercial stamp manufacturer’s Web site -- now located at alluringimpressions.com. I have also been featured in the Customer Hall of Fame.

Oxford Impressions -  My greeting cards are displayed as samples for this commercial stamp manufacturer’s site at oxfordimpressions.com.

Archiver's - Cards and projects I designed were displayed as samples in the local store and several other stores in the region. I regularly conducted in-store demonstrations. June 2007 - October 2009.

Shimmerz Paints - Design team founder & manager. June 2008 - June 2009.

Two Scoops Rice Designs - Member of initial design team. October 2008 - April 2009.

Verve Visual - Founding member of the design team. August 2007 - March 2008.

Cut ‘n Paste - My cards and scrapbook pages were displayed as samples in their retail store and my handcrafted cards were sold in the store. Served as Education Director. Taught classes on rubber stamping techniques and conducted in-store demonstrations. Store closed in February 2007.

The Stamp Doctor -  I demonstrated products & techniques during events. Store closed in late 2005.